Monday, January 13, 2014

Day Before Departure


Well January 14th, 2014 seemed so far away when the ticket to Seville, Spain was bought.  Thankfully everything is completed and all documents needed to travel have arrived so the day before my flight is being spent watching soccer, packing, and eating.  Surprisingly, all of my clothes and what not needed for Spain fit snuggly into my pack, which in fact only weighed about 30 pounds.  Tomorrow is travel day if all goes well then I should be in Seville, Spain Wednesday by 1:10pm.  I hope to keep this blog up to date with a new picture every day.  Those who keep up with my blog, I will do my best to write one every day but I have good feeling as my study abroad experience lengthens and my comfortability with the locals and others grows, this blog will slowly fall to the wayside.  The next time you read this blog I will be sitting comfortably in my new spanish home trying to figure out what everyone is saying.  ¡Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment