Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Calm before the Storm


Well another week in the beautiful city of Sevilla and the sun has been shining for a week straight now.  Unfortunately, no trips this week mostly due to wrong meeting spot.  It was a nice relaxing weekend, where I was able to get some work done for the future as well as get some studying done for this upcoming week of exams.  The picture above is one of the many amazing inventions from me and it turned out flawless.  Two buckets with some metal frame found in the corner of the porch, topped off with an extra mattress.  This led to quite a relaxful Saturday.  Even though we weren't able to travel around we were able to find some fun in the city.


This girl from Spain has become quite a friend and was able to get three of us free tickets to a professional basketball game.  I don't know basketball too well but I do know that there are a lot of college teams that could easily beat these teams.  Whoever wants to play professional basketball, just come on over to Spain.  It was a great experience and I probably needed to switch up the sports a little bit anyways.  The future in Spain is slowly slipping away, fortunately I am staying in Europe to travel for another month after the program ends, but it is amazing how fast the time has gone by.  School is getting hard, where every class has some sort of presentation or paper due within the next two weeks.  Luckily, I have stayed ahead of all my work and was prepared to do less as the time narrows and sun shines.  I have a few more trips planned out and one of them being Morocco this coming weekend!  I am very excited to see a new way of living, obviously everyone has been warning me about keeping my wallet safe.  It will be a nice relaxful time after this stressful week of exams.  I can't wait to let you guys know how everything goes and the new culture I will experience.  Sorry about the short blog but I need to get some last minute studying done for a couple exams tomorrow.  Until next weekend, ¡Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment